CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Room Makeover

THis is what my room actually looks like right now....

20110723-011040.jpg

20110723-011058.jpg

It' s a dump in the literal sense of the word... we were supposed to move out but for some reason we're still here... as you can see there's no more cabinet... all my clothes are in these big boxes... but because I wanna sweat this flu out of my body, I decided to "clean" my room... will post the after photos once. I'm done... see you in a few hours...

1 comments:

jaja said...

owwwsssssss??? i think mas makalat pa gd na di sa tuod tuod. amina na!!!! post the real thing. charot. gn ilonggo ko lng para di maxado bal-anon hahah.. clean my room too mae. ure good in arranging things but too tamad!!!!

Post a Comment