CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[Recipe] My own version of the Omurice





Been meaning to try cooking this one for a long time, so I tried to cook it today.

I searched the net for the easiest recipe, and I found it on THIS SITE.

I kinda tweaked the ingredients a bit. You might notice it’s a bit too much. Well I was thinking of cooking for 6 kids and a few adults.

Ingredients:



2 small onions

1 small can button mushroom - cut into smaller pieces

1 chicken breast - boiled & then flaked

4 eggs

5 cups of rice

Ketchup

Salt & pepper to taste

STEPS:

1. Saute onion on hot pan with cooking oil

2. Add flaked chicken breast

3. Add sliced mushrooms

4. Add rice

5. Add salt and pepper to taste

6. Add ketchup - just enough to color the rice

7. Set rice aside

8. Beat eggs in bowl and add salt to taste

9. Heat smaller frying pan and cook eggs

10. Place cooked egg over rice

11. “decorate” with ketchup

Here’s my finished product… The egg should actually cover the rice, but I like rice so I got a lot…




0 comments:

Post a Comment