CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

[Recipe] Japanese style Hamburger

I wanted to cook something else but then I remembered Roville laughing at how short my fingers were and calling them hamburger hands... sheesh... what can I do if my fingers are short? Anyway, I decided to cook Japanese style hamburgers complete with sauce and carrot side dish.





Ingredients:
Ground beef
Minced onion
Bread crumbs
Soy sauce
ketchup
Worcester sauce
Sugar
Salt & Pepper
Milk

Procedure: (Note: I did not write the exact measurement of the ingredients as I just estimated all of them. heheh)

1. Saute minced onion until golden brown. Set aside.

2. Add Soysauce, Ketchup,Sugar, Worcester sauce to ground beef and mix well.

3. Ad salt and pepper then mix again.

4. Add Bread crumbs and mix.

5. Add milk and mix.

6. Add the saute'd onion and mix well.

7. Make patties according to your own specifications.

8. Fry patties. (I prefer mine well done.) Once done, set aside

9. Make the sauce by mixing  a little oil, water, ketchup and Worchester sauce. Bring to a boil or until the sauce is thick. In my case I added a little corn starch.

10. Pour sauce over burger patties.

P.S. There's supposed to be nutmeg added but since I don't have it, I omitted it.

There you have it. it's my own version of the Japanese hamburger

0 comments:

Post a Comment