CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Craving for Sunset

These past few days,my 3 year old cousin has been craving to watch the sunset. Blame Lilo and Stitch. She's been watching this over and over again and everytime the movie finishes, she "demands" to see the sunset. For the past 3 days, she has not been able to see it for various reasons, so today we really tried to make sure that we could let her see one.

So off we went to the Reclamation area.





When we arrived the sun was no where near the horizon, it was still way up, so we had time to wade in the water.
 The little boy is my childhood friend's son. Carl. he had so much fun running after the waves. I rarely see him smile coz everytime I see him, it's either he's crying or throwing a tantrum so it was refreshing to see him laugh and enjoy.

Ok... on to more pictures...

                

In the end, she still didn't get to see her sunset since the clouds covered the sun. This is the "sunset" she saw ...


Maybe next time... On a not so lighter note, I asked my brother to take my picture (silhouette), but I was so disappointed hahaha... Oh well, time to go back to Core Rhythm..


0 comments:

Post a Comment