CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[Lists] Things I hate

I'm back with a new post.   The last two posts I did were more on things I "love", so now I'm doing about things I hate.  Ok so here's the list of things I hate...

1. CLOWNS/MASCOTS



I do not HATE them, I am AFRAID of these creatures or whatever you might call them. Funny coz I remember I wasn't afraid of them when Susy & Geno used to go to our school. I can't remember when exactly I became afraid of them, but yes I am afraid of these things that kids love.  I remember when I went to HK Disney, I had to constantly remind myself that I have to have "proof" that I went to Disneyland just so I could muster the courage to take my picture with Mickey.  I don't know, but I feel like they're going to take off their head any minute and put it on me until I can't breathe anymore.

P.S. I am actually covering the screen while typing...



2. FROGS

Who doesn't hate Frogs? Raise your hands... This animal I absolutely abhor. They're slimy and they have HUGE eyes... Reminds me of something/someone I want to forget. I don't hate tadpoles but I hate the "grownup" frogs. especially bullfrogs... >*<

3. Red Roses

Although a lot of girls will disagree with me, Red roses are so common. Too common that sometimes I feel that it's losing what is should really stand for/mean by giving red roses. I prefer peach roses...

4. Being disturbed while reading.



I love to read. Period. Reading makes my mind work. Plus when I read I want my full attention to what I'm reading and it really annoys me when someone tries to talk to me or get my attention while I am reading.  There are actually 2 people I can think of right who loves doing this, Jaja & Roville.

These are the things I REALLY hate but the list does not stop there.

1 comments:

jaja said...

bwahahahah i love doing #4!!!!!

Post a Comment