CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Daily Native Coffee Fix

I love native coffee. I especially love the ones that you buy in the kapehan (native coffee shops that open early in the morning). I remember when I was little, I'd go with my grandfather to those kapehan and beg him to let me sip. He'd tear off a piece of hot pandesal ad dunk it into his coffee before giving it to me. For me that was heaven. At that time, kids my age were drinking milk for breakfast, me, I hated the taste of milk more so the smell of it. It's the powdered milk that I don't like. I don't mind eating it in powdered form but dissolving it in hot water is an entirely different thing.


What makes this coffee even more tasty for me is that they use evaporated milk instead of the commercialized powdered creamer.  I don't know but when I tried to used the powdered creamer on the native coffee, it didn't taste like it should. Not to mention the hot pandesal that goes well with it. And when I say goes well, I mean dunking the pandesal into the coffee and eating it. People may think it's gross but I think that's the best way to eat pandesal with native coffee. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment