CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

[Japanese] Vocabulary - Colors

     I'm no expert. I'm still learning myself, but I also want to share the things that I learn. So, I'm going to post  Japanese stuff everyday. If you think there are some mistakes, feel free to correct me. (^_~).

For today, I'm learning about colors.

あか (aka)    RED
あお (ao)   BLUE

きいろ (kiiro)   YELLOW

くろ (kuro)   BLACK

しろ (shiro)   WHITE

だいだいいろ(daidai iro)   ORANGE
(although the word "orenji" is more commonly used)

ピンク (pinku)    PINK

ちゃいろ (chairo)   BROWN

みどり  (midori)   GREEN

むらさき (murasaki)   VIOLET


I'll try to post other words or I might post sentence structure. If there are any mistakes, feel free to correct me. Have fun learning.



0 comments:

Post a Comment