CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Margarita Nights

     Even though I was so tired, I couldn't say no to a Birthday Celebration. So after I got home from working on the "well" the entire day, I got tweet from Tin2x saying Margot's celebrating her birthday (her birthday's on the 29th).
     I took a quick bath and waited for them to fetch me. We had dinner at Pepe's (sorry no pics. I forgot to take them since we were hungry :P).
     Margot had just finished watching a movie with her eldest daughter, so Kyanna had dinner with us. It was just me, Tin2x, Margot and Mayee (1/3 of the entire group). 
     We had a pitcher of frozen strawberry margarita and ice cream for Kyanna.
It was fun catching up. So much stories to tell so little time (Mayee had work at 11PM).
Again, Happy Birthday Margot! Wishing you a happy & fruitful year...
And here's to being FRIENDS FOREVER....


1 comments:

Lizzie Barbie said...

Happy Birthday to Margot. Love Margaritas. New follower from the sits girls forum.

Post a Comment