CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

[Writings] Itsuka Chapter 5

Title: Itsuka 

Rating: PG-13
Member/Pairing: Nino/ OC
Author: riya aka maemae
A/N: After such a long time… I finally found the urge to write…

I literally had to drag myself to the meeting the following day after spending almost the entire night trying to fix “the guitar”. I was silently praying that I don’t have to face that brat today for my energy is almost depleted.

I sat at the far end corner of the conference room, rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes.

A few minutes of shut-eye before the meeting is all I need. I thought as my being was lulled to sleep by the soft whirring of the air conditioner.


It’s always been like this. Every time I close my eyes to sleep, the first thing I see is her face. The face that I so longed to see once more. The face that calmed my inner being.

And she has always said the same thing over and over again. As if trying to convince me she has never left.

“I’m here Kazu… I’m always here…”

“Miyo…” I said softly as I reached out.


“I’m here Kazu… I’m always here…” she repeated.

I held out my hand to touch her face. I sweetly caressed her face with the back of my hand. An overwhelming feeling came over me. It was so real. It was as if she’s really right in front of me. I reached out to clasp her hand with my own. I could feel her warmth. I pulled her closer and enveloped her in a heart-warming hug. If this was a dream I never wanted it to end. I hugged her even tighter not wanting to let go. God knows how much I’ve longed for this moment. To hold her close to me, to feel her heart beat in sync with mine.

“I… I…” she began to whisper.

I hugged her even more. I wanted to make sure that I was really hearing her voice.

“ I… ahhh… I…” she said sounding as if she was gasping for air.

“Miyo… You just don’t know how happy I am to hold you, to hear your voice… Miyo… don’t leave me again…” I replied.

“I… I… I can’t breathe, and my name is not Miyo.” she replied.

I was taken aback with what I heard, I slowly let go of her and cupped her face with my palms. It was her alright. The Miyo I knew and loved, or still love, but her brows are furrowed as she repeated,

“I said my name is not Miyo and let me go.”

I tightly squeezed my eyes shut for a few seconds, took in a deep breath and as I opened my eyes, every ounce of hope and longing I had felt a while ago seemed to have disappeared in an instant.

Staring straight back at me was a set of eyes that looked exactly the same as the pair of eyes I see every time I look at the mirror every morning.

“What the hell are you doing?” I screamed as I pushed the person in front of me away.

“I should be asking you that. What the hell were you thinking? Are you a pedophile of some sort? ”

“What did you just call me?”

“You heard me. I don’t think I need to repeat myself unless you’re a moron.”

“What is your problem?!” I shouted at him as I stood up.

“My problem? You! You are my problem. You have been my problem right from the start!” he replied screaming.

“How did I become your problem? I don’t even know who the hell you are. I just met you two days ago.” I shot back.

“Yeah, you’re right. You just knew me two days ago, when you should have met me years ago if you weren’t such an asshole.” he whispered, but it was enough for me to hear the last word.
 I grabbed him by the collar, dragged him and pushed him hard against the wall.

“You are pushing me to my limits brat. You don’t know who you’re dealing with. I have been patient but you are just too much.”

“Patient? You call yourself patient? If throwing a kid out in the middle of the night just because of a stupid guitar is called patience, then what do you call impatience?”

“You brought that upon yourself. Weren’t you taught never to touch things that are not yours?”

“ I wouldn’t have touched it if I knew it was yours.”

“ It was in my room so definitely it belonged to me.”

“ Shin said I could use it!”

“ And you believed him? It wasn’t his to lend in the first place.”

“So why are you so mad at me? He was the one who said I could use it. You get mad at him and not me!”

“ You are older than him, you should have reminded him. But you didn’t because you wanted to in the first place right? Where are your manners? Didn’t your father teach you any manners?”

“Don’t talk to me about manners and don’t talk about my father! You don’t know him.”

“I don’t have to know him, just one look at you and I know what kind of person he is.”

“YOU DON’T KNOW HIM!” he screamed as he tried to wriggle free.

“I told you, even if I don’t know him, I know that he isn’t a very good father, just by looking at you. He seemed to have failed in raising you. You turned out to be hmmmmm.... what’s that word people always use.... trash?”

“YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE MY FATHER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME TRASH. MY FATHER RAISED ME WELL.” he screamed at me while trying to break free from my grip as tears were coursing down his cheeks.

“Really now? If he raised you well then how come you have no manners?” I continued to mock him.

“Maybe it’s hereditary.” he replied softly.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. take it back. Take back what you said about my father. He was the best father any son could ever ask. He is nothing compared to you.” He continued to scream.


“ Of course he is NOTHING compared to me, for one, I am not a father yet, well not counting Shin. Two, I would never allow my son to grow up the way you did. And three, I would NEVER have a son that would give a new meaning to the word BRAT!”

“You are EVIL! I hate you! I hate you!” he screamed as he tried with all his might to break free while kicking.

“I don’t give a damn if you hate me. But the next time you cross me again, you’re gonna wish you were never born.” I said sternly as I let go of him and began to walk away.

“I wished that myself the moment I knew who you were.” I heard him say in between sobs as I closed the door behind me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment