CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FANFICTION - Tell me how you lost me - Chapter 14

 
Riya’s POV

     That was a nice dream. It was so real. Sho and Ohno were right in front of me. I thought.

     I was smiling as I slowly opened my eyes while still trying to remember the dream I had.

     I was trying to focus my eyes when I caught sight of the unfamiliar surrounding. This wasn’t my hotel room. I was sure of it. The walls weren’t taupe. There’s no big antique-ish lampshade on the bedside table, the room was surrounded with a lot of mirrors and most of all I was not sleeping on a bed. I was sleeping on a couch.

     I quickly got up only to be more surprised that it was not a blanket that was covering me. It was a blue bathrobe. This is wrong. Most hotels don’t have blue robes, it’s usually white with the hotel’s name or logo embroidered in it. Where was I? I wanted to scream but held my self back. What if I was kidnapped? I shook my head silently. No!!! I can’t be. Who would even think of kidnapping me? I’m no Paris Hilton nor was I a big shot movie star.

     I scanned the room once more. There were a lot of clothes hanging on a rack. Different shoes were scattered on the floor along with some bags. The TV was on and it was showing some kind of concert. I was about to move closer to the TV when I heard footsteps. I quickly got back on the couch and pretended to be asleep.

Satoshi’s POV

     “Whew. That was amazing. 3 encores!” Aiba said as the five of us entered the dressing room.

     “Yeah. It was awesome. Next stop… Osaka.” Sho added.

     “Let’s celebrate! Who’s up for a drink?” Jun asked.

     “Count me out. I need to go home. My mom wants me to help her with something.” Nino said as he was gathering his things.

     “That’s a lame alibi Nino. You just want to go home so you can finish your game. All of us are going home tomorrow… together.” Sho said.

     “What about you Riida?... Riida?” Aiba asked.

     “Huh?” I was kneeling beside the couch watching Riya sleep.

     “Oh yeah… There’s the question of what are you going to do with her?” Sho said as he walked towards me.

     “Well, I was hoping you guys could help me out.” I replied as I turned to face the four of them.

     “No way! I don’t want to get involved.” Nino immediately protested.

     “Riida, you still haven’t told us how you ended up with her.” Jun asked pointing at Riya.

     I took the canvass out and showed it to the four of them.

     “Sugoi! When did you do this Riida?” Aiba asked as he looked at the painting more closely.

     “I agree. It makes you feel like you are actually there.” Sho added.

     “Who’s that girl?” Nino asked pointing at the canvass.

     “Her.” I said nodding towards Riya who was still sleeping on the couch.

     “Ok. I get it. That’s her, but still how did you end up bringing her here?” Jun asked again.

     I narrated to the guys the entire story. From the time I first saw her to the sneaking out in the afternoon up until the time I finally took off my disguise. No one asked any questions while I was talking. Well Aiba did try to ask but was stopped by Nino in midsentence.

     “So that’s the whole story so far.” I said finishing my narration.

     “Ok we get it. Now what? What are we going to do with her?” Jun asked as the five of us watched the sleeping Riya.

     “We can’ t leave her here…” I said.

     “Then what do you intend to do? You’re gonna bring her home?” Nino asked.

     “Well…” I began.

     Nino slapped his forehead in disbelief. “You were considering of bringing her home? Don’t you think that’s too much? Plus I think your mom’s going to freak out.”

     “Can you think of something else?” I shot back at him.

     “We can wake her up.” Aiba quipped.

     “What? If Riida can’t leave her here and he can’t bring her home too then why don’t we just wake her up? I’m sure she’s staying      somewhere.” Aiba quickly added realizing that four pairs of eyes were now staring him as if asking him to explain.

     “I hate to admit it but I think Aiba’s right. Waking her up is the most sensible thing to do right now.” Jun agreed.

     “See? I make sense too you know.” Aiba said proudly.

     “Yosh… Nino help me wake her up.” I said turning to Nino.

     “Why me?” he asked

     “Because you’re good at waking people up.” I replied.

     “Wasn’t it Matsujun who woke us all up the last time?” he asked again inching away from me.

     “Oh yeah… Jun help me wake her up.” I said turning to Jun this time.

     “That was supposed to be a prank! You want me to wake her up that way? That’s not right. You wake her up. She’s your problem.” Jun said turning his back from me.

     I looked at both Aiba and Sho who instantly looked in the opposite direction.

     “I guess I have no choice but to do it on my own.” I said turning back to face the sleeping Riya.

     “Riya-chan…” I said as I slowly shook her.

     She did not move.

“Shake her harder and say her name a little louder.” Aiba coached from behind.

“Riya-chan…” I repeated. This time my face a little closer to her ear.

Riya’s POV

Shit! What an I going to do? I thought as I continued to pretend to be sleeping.

I was afraid to open my eyes. A lot of what ifs were running through my brain. These people around me were talking in Japanese and I can only understand a few words but not the entire sentence. I don’t even know what they are talking about. I was confused whether to open my eyes or not.

I could not remember how I ended up here. The last thing I can clearly remember was sitting in the park while the cherry blossoms were falling, then that wonderful dream of Ohno and Sho. How in the world did I end up here?

I shifted my body a little while still pretending to be asleep. The people inside the room then began to talk again to one another, this time I can sense in the voices that they were really excited.

What am I gonna do? I thought. Basing on the different voices that I have heard, there are probably five guys around me. I can’t just open my eyes and run. I was thinking of screaming but hesitated. What if we’re in the middle of nowhere? Then it’s going to be no use. There is no other way but to open my eyes and face reality whatever that might be.

I turned again and slowly began to open my eyes.

I can make out 5 different figures in front of me. One was actually right in front of my face while the other four were standing behind. I closed my eyes again, opened them and squinted to focus.

The guy in front of me a staring at my face. As soon as he saw that I was awake, he smiled and said…

“Konnichiwa!”

I could not believe what I was seeing. This can’t be. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the guy again.

It’s really him. I thought. I pinched my arm three times to make sure I wasn’t sleeping.

“Owww.” I mouthed before looking at the guy again.

“I’m not sleeping! I’m not sleeping! Oh my God! Oh my God!” I began saying hysterically as I got up from the couch

I stood up and looked at the rest of the guys that were staring at me curiously.

“It wasn’t a dream! Where’s my bag? It wasn’t a dream. Where’s my bag?” I said repeatedly as I paced looking for my bag.

“Here.” Sho replied as he handed me my bag.

I was so thrilled that Sho talked to me that I even forgot to thank him. I just took my camera out of the bag and started to take their pictures.

Satoshi’s POV

“Hey stop it! You can’t just take our pictures.” Jun cried as he tried to grab the camera for Riya.

“Sho-kun tell her to stop.” He added.

“Why me?” Sho asked who was also trying to dodge Riya as she tried to take his picture.

“She can’t probably understand me. You talk to her in English.” Jun said as he was literally running after Riya who now turned her attention to Aiba.

“Riya… please stop!” Sho shouted as he followed Riya around the room trying to grab the camera.

Riya stopped dead on her tracks and faced Sho.

“Riya… you can’t take our pictures. It’s kind of against our rules. Please…” Sho explained.

“Sorry.” Was all she said as she handed Sho her camera and waited for the verdict.

“Anou… Riya-chan… it’s really against the rules to take our pictures.” Sho repeated after seeing Riya’s gloomy face.

“It’s ok.” She replied as she tried to smile weakly.

“Sho-kun maybe we can let her have just picture. It’s the least we can do.” I said.

“EEEEHHHHH?” the four of them chorused as they turned to face me.

“Well, I did paint her without her knowledge. Maybe one picture is payment enough.’ I reasoned.

“Ohno-kun what are you saying?” Nino asked.

“I’ve been painting her for the last five days without her knowing it so maybe we can let her have our picture. Just one.” I answered.

“Let’s vote!” Aiba quipped.

“What? You are actually agreeing with him?”Jun asked in disbelief.

“Well, Riida has a point. We don’t want her to take our pictures but Riida painted her without her permission. It’s the same thing right?’ Aiba replied.

“It’s a completely different thing. She’s not an idol!” Jun said.

“Jun I guess there’s nothing wrong with just one picture.” It was Nino this time.

“ You too?” Jun asked Nino who was busy with his DS.

“Jun you’re outnumbered. Three to one. We win.” Aiba said smiling.

“Sho?” Jun asked Sho as if asking for his approval.

Sho shrugged his shoulders. “Sorry Jun, they win.”

Jun just rolled his eyes upward signaling his defeat.

“Yosh! Let’s get this over and done with. Sho-kun tell her she can take our picture but just one.” Aiba said positioning himself on the couch.

“Riya… you can get our picture but just one. Is that ok with you? Plus you can’t upload it on the internet.” Sho explained to her.

“ It’s ok. It was rude of me to take your pictures without your permission. I’m sorry.” She replied.

“That’s ok. You can have one group picture.” Sho replied smiling.

The five of us then sat on the couch as Riya took our picture.

“Thanks. Don’t worry I’m not going to upload this anywhere.” Riya said after taking our picture.

“By the way, where are you staying?” Sho asked her again.

“Star Hotel Yokohama. Oh shit! That reminds me, what time is it? I need to go.” Riya said as she grabbed her bag and headed towards the door.

“Riya-chan… chotto matte!” I called out to her.

She turned around. “ I’m sorry. I need to go. I’m checking out tomorrow and I haven’t packed yet. Can you tell me how to get to the hotel?” She asked.

“We’re leaving in a few minutes. We’ll just drop you off.” Sho replied.

“Are you sure it’s ok? You might be doing something else and I’m just gonna get in your way.” She asked.

“No it’s fine. Your hotel is just on the way to our hotel anyway.” Sho answered.

Riya nodded and smiled and went to sit in a corner waiting for us to finish gathering our things. She was smiling all the time while looking at her camera. I am guessing that she was staring at our picture that she took.

“Yosh! We’re done. Let’s go. I need to take a nice warm bath.” Jun said as he headed towards the door.

“Riya… let’s go.” Sho said as he motioned Riya to follow us out.

The drive towards the hotel was a short one. We arrived at Riya’s hotel in less than 15 minutes.

“Thank you.” She said before getting off the van and heading towards the hotel entrance.

“Riya-chan… Matte…” I shouted.

“Huh?” She said as she turned around to face us once again.

“Anou… ehhh… Sho-kun ask her if I can see her again.” I nudged Sho who was already between awake and asleep.

“Wha.. Ah… Riya-chan, Satoshi is asking if he can see you again.” Sho asked.

“Why?” She returned the question.

“I don’t know. Wait I’ll ask him. She’s asking why you want to see her again.’ Sho asked me.

“Tell her I want to give her something.” I answered.

“ Riya-chan, he wants to give you something.” Sho relayed the message.

“Well… I’m checking out tomorrow. I’m staying with my friend until the end of the month then I’m going back home.” She replied.

“Can we have your friend’s number then so we can call you from there?” Sho asked.

“Hmmm… Ok.. wait I’ll write it down. Here, her name’s Ai.” She replied after handing Sho a small piece of paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment