CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FANFICTION - Tell me how you lost me - Chapter 28

 Riya’s POV
I looked at each of the guys faces as Jun was explaining why it was so important that I stay at Nino’s house. I scanned the room hoping to see one more familiar face.
“He’s not coming.” A small voice from behind said.
“I know that…” I replied as I faced him.
“Riya… I know deep inside you want him to be here but I doubt that it’s ever gonna happen. For now, why don’t you just focus on Shinichi.”
“Kazu…”
“Nino’s right Riya, we’re here if you need us. There’s nothing to worry about.” Jun added.
“Does he know?” I asked.
The four guys looked at each other before Sho answered.
“He was here just a few hours ago.”
“He was?!”
“Before you get too excited about it, he did not want to be here. Jun just dragged him to come.” Nino said.
“Kazu… don’t.” Sho said trying to stop him from saying more.
“She has to know Sho-kun. She has to know what an ass he has been. Yes, he was here but not after Jun tricked him into coming. He did not even want to see his own son. He was more concerned about his fishing trip than seeing his son and asking about how his wife is. Now tell me Riya , do you still want him here.?”
“ Yes...” I replied silently.
Nino sighed in frustration. I guess he just gave up to the fact that I would still want Satoshi to be here with me.
The awkward silence was broken when the nurse entered the room carrying Shinichi.
“Uwaaahhh… He’s here… Riya-chan… Shinichi’s here…” Aiba- shrieked excitedly.
“Masaki! Stop shouting. You’ll wake him up.”
As the nurse handed me little bundle wrapped in sheets, mixed emotions started to fill in. There was pain, anger, pity, happiness. The pain was more on the physical side. The anger I was feeling was directed at my self. I was angry because I had not done much to avoid what has happened. Pity was for my son. Not being able to give him the family that he deserves, not being to feel the love a father should be giving him, not being able to feel his dad’s warmth. But despite all of those, my happiness was profound. I was happy that there were these four guys sharing this special moment with me and my son. Four people trying to compensate what could been given by just one. I was moved by their concern, more so the fact that they were risking too much just by being here.
“Minna… arigatou…”
“Riya-chan… daijobou. As I’ve said there’s nothing to worry.” Jun replied.
“What’s important right now is that you and Shinichi are taken cared of.” Sho added.
“My mom and my sister are so excited to have you. It’s been a while since we had a baby in the house.” Nino said as he sat beside me.
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Of course. They’ve already fixed the guest room. My mom even bought Shinichi his first rattle. Actually RATTLES… She could not choose which one to buy so she bought them all.” Nino said smiling.
“But…”
“No more buts Riya.”
“Yosh! Enough drama. Time to have a photoshoot. Of course everybody gets to hold Shinichi right? Ne Riya?” Aiba said as he handed Jun the camera.
“Hey, why do I get to hold the camera? I want to have my picture taken with Shinichi.” Jun complained.
“You’re the camera expert.” Aiba replied as he positioned himself on my left side.
“Wait… let’s take a picture of Shinichi and his mom first. Just the two of them.” Sho suggested.
Nino and Aiba got off the bed as Jun positioned himself ready to take our picture.
I held my son close as I tried to smile while Jun took our picture.
I smiled as I watched the four guys make a fuss about my son while taking turns having their picture taken. I take it back. I should not pity my son. He has these four wonderful guys as fathers.
“What are you smiling at?” Nino asked as he sat beside me while we watch Aiba and Sho take turns having their picture taken with Shinichi.
“Betsuni. I’m just happy.”
“About what?”
“I realized how lucky my son is to have you guys as his surrogate dads.
“Of course he’s lucky.”
“ Ne, ne Riya, can Shin- chan call me Daddy?” Aiba excitedly asked.
“ Eh?!”
“Well… since Ohno-kun does not want him, maybe he can call the four of us Daddy.” He replied.
I smiled weakly and nodded.
“I don’t want to be called Daddy, I want him to call me Otousan.” Sho remarked.
“ What about me?” Jun asked.
“He can call you Jun-sama” Aiba replied.
“Baka! Riya can he call me Dada?” Jun asked.
“It sounds like daddy. And I’m his daddy already. He’s going to be confused.” Aiba commented.
“Urusai. Shinichi’s going to call me Dada! It’s easier to remember than daddy.”
“ I want him to call me Papa.” Nino said softly.
“Anou… Kazu… can he call you Chichi instead?” I asked.
“Nande?” He returned the question.
“I want him to call Satoshi papa…”
“Demo…” Nino began.
“Of course, he’s going to call Satoshi papa. He can call Nino chichi.” Sho butt in before Nino could finish his protest.
“Fine. I’ll be his Chichi.” Nino said in resignation.
“Ichi… meet Masaki daddy, Sho otousan, Jun dada and Kazunari chichi.” I said as I introduced my son to his four “fathers”.
“Ichi?” Jun asked wondering.
“I’m going to call him Ichi. He is after all my first.” I replied smiling.
“Sou ka?”
I nodded as I watched my son peacefully sleeping in my arms.

Life for me and my son at the Ninomiya household is nothing but pure bliss. Kazu’s okaasan has appointed herself as the official Nana of Shinichi. I was able to get back to work without worrying about my son. Every month the guys would prepare a mini party to celebrate Shinichi’s birthday. Everything was perfect. Except for one. Satoshi.
Unknown to the guys, for the past few months, I had been secretly going back to our apartment in the hope of finding Satoshi, waiting. Maybe I expected too much.
Everything was dark when I entered the apartment. I walked slowly towards the bedroom while running my fingers on the wall. I was about to turn the knob of the bedroom door when I heard a familiar voice.
“Don’t…”
There’s no denying it. It is him. He’s back. He came home. I excitedly opened the door and just as quickly as my heart began to throb at the thought of him waiting for me, it stopped at what I saw. I froze. I gripped the knob tighter, my eyes not averting from the scene unfolding right in front of me. I could feel the hot tears coursing down my cheeks. I wanted to scream but no words are coming out of my mouth. My heart felt as if it was going to explode.
I watched in disgust as she straddled him naked. Their bodies gyrating in unison. She stopped for a moment when she realized I was watching them.
“… don’t… stop…” he pleaded.
“But…” she began to reason.
“Don’t mind her… go on…” he said as our eyes met.
His stare was cold.
“Gomenasai…” I softly said as I slowly closed the door.
My mind tried to comprehend what just happened. I wanted make myself believe that it was just a nightmare, but hearing their moans become louder and louder confirmed that is was in fact real.
I was sitting on the sofa still trying to make up alibis for what was happening when the bedroom door opened.
He was half naked as he walked towards me. He sat beside me silently as if waiting for me to rant on him. No words were coming from me except for the occasional sniffs.
“It’s your fault you know… you should have knocked.” He finally broke the silence.
“Gomenasai…” I replied softly.
“What are you doing here anyway? Aren’t you living with Nino now?” He asked as he lit a cigarette.
“ I… I… was…” I stammered.
Before I could even finish my answer, the bedroom door opened. She stood by the door draped only in sheets.
“Satoshi… what’s taking you so long? I thought you told her to leave… come back inside… we’re not done yet…”
“I was just about to get back in…” he replied as he stood up.
“ Go. There’s nothing for you here anymore. Lock the door when you leave.” He said as he walked back towards the bedroom.
“ Oh and by the way… before you’re rather embarrassing surprise appearance, I was just telling Mariko that she was the best one I’ve ever had... you’re nothing compared to her… nothing…” he said as he closed the bedroom room behind him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment