CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FANFICTION - Tell me how you lost me - Chapter 22

Riya’s POV

I never thought that I would survive the night. I was too scared to move, hell, I was too scared to even breathe. Never in my entire life have a felt that scared. I wanted to vanish right there and then. I knew that Jun has that DoS side of his but I did not expect to be on the receiving end.

I could not bring myself to sleep as I recounted the events.

It was decided that the guys would help keep our secret. One of the conditions was, I could never use Satoshi’s name. There were a lot more conditions but I did not care. Anything else is better than divorce.

I eased a little towards the side of the bed when an arm around my waist held me back.

“Riya? Are you still awake?” he asked as he snuggled a little closer.

“Nande?”

“ Gomen ne…”

“ For what?” I asked.

“ For everything. For putting you through this kind of situation. For not being able to stand up for you against Jun. For not…”

“Daijobou. Besides, Jun was really scary. I would have not stood up against him myself.” I replied smiling.

“ No, it’s not ok. I promised you I would make this work. That everything will be alright and at the first sight of uncertainty I let you down.” He said as he hugged me even tighter.

I turned around to face him and looked him in the eye.

“ Iie, daijobou. You never had to promise me anything right from the start.”

“Nande? You still think promises are meant to be broken?”

“Yes. Promises will always be broken. Dakara, there’s no need for you to make anymore promises.”

“ When will you accept the fact that not all promises are broken?” he asked

“I don’t think that day will ever come.” I replied.

He just smiled in resignation as he began to trace my face with his fingers.

“Nani?” I asked him sleepily.

He shook his head as he continued what he was doing. Sleep was already taking over when I heard him humming a familiar song. I smiled as I opened my eyes.

“Why did you stop?” I asked when he stopped humming.

“Coz you going to sleep. I don’t to keep you awake.” He replied.

“Don’t stop. I like that song. That’s my favorite.” I said as I closed my eyes.

He began to sing.


Satoshi’s POV

That was the fist time she asked me to sing for her. I snuggled a little closer as I began to sing.

sorosoro iku ne ookina bakku ni
minna no omoi tsumete saigo ni furimuita
shiawase wa itsumo tsukamitoru mono
kimi ga iu minna no kao ga namida de yureru
sora wo tobu yume ga tachiagaru sono koe wo wasurenai
mienakutemo kienai you ni kagayakeru you ni
Stay with me

“Stay with me.” I repeated the last line.

“Riya?...”

“Hmmm…” She replied sleepily.

“I really am sorry.”

“Hmmm…”

“I know you think it’s not necessary but seriously I really am sorry…” I assured her while continuing to trace her face with my fingers.

“Hmmm…”

“And Riya…?”

“Hmmm…”
 “Aishiteru…” I whispered in her ear before giving in to sleep myself.

It wasn’t the sunlight that woke me up. It was the feeling that someone was staring at me. I slowly opened my eyes.

“Ohayo.” She said softly.

“Ohayo. What are you doing? What time is it?” I replied while glancing at the clock on the bedside table.

“It’s six and I’m watching you sleep. You look like a baby.” She said while she continued to stare.

“Do you do this often?” I asked.

“Do what? Watch you sleep?” She returned the question.

I nodded.

“I do. Every single day since the time we started living together. I love watching you sleep.” She said without taking her eyes off mine.

“Why?” I asked again.

“What do you mean why?”

“Why are you doing it? Why do you want to watch me sleep?”

“Because I’m making a memory. Someday when I won’t get to watch you sleep anymore, I will always remember how you would always touch you nose when you sleep and how you slept so soundly like a baby.” She replied.

“What do you mean when you won’t get to watch me sleep anymore?” I asked her sounding confused.

She did not reply. She just continued to watch me.

“Riya, what did you mean by that?” I asked her again.

“It’s nothing. Forget what I said. I need to prepare your breakfast. What time did you say you were leaving for work?” She asked as she got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment