CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

[Lists] Places I want to Visit

Every one dreams to travel and I am no exception. There are places that I want to go to both locally and internationally. Here are some of the places I would like to visit before I turn 40. Wait let me rephrase that... Places I would like to visit before I die.

1. Boracay






I know... I know... Where have I been all this time?  To think Boracay is just two boat rides from where we are. But hey, I got my reasons... heheheh... I've always dreamed of going to Boracay, digging my feet in it's powder like sand. But the main reason why I like to go to Boracay is to sit in the sand and read the books that I want to read... Ahhh...  Who knows one of these days I might post a picture of me doing that in Boracay.

2. Palawan

Another local destination that I want to go to is Palawan. I want to go cruising in the underground rivers.  I think Palawan should be preserved as it is. It's one of our country's best tourist destinations and one day I'll definitely go there.

3. Singapore

Ok I admit... The reason why I want to go to Singapore is because they have a Kinokuniya bookstore... hahahah... honestly, I wanna go there with my Mom, don't know why but yeah I do want to go there with her.

4. Tahiti

This is the most beautiful place in my own opinion. I love how the water is crystal blue. I remember that I used to tell Teepee that if ever she marries her ex I'll pay for their plane ticket to this place... hahaha... good thing it didn't happen... She's with someone better.

5. Santorini

Ahhh... Greece... I don't know why I am so captivated by this place. I love how the houses are built on the cliffs. I imagine owning a house here and having a balcony overlooking the sea... And did I mention, I used to dream of marrying a Griego... hahahaha

6. Egypt

Subconsciously, this is one of the places that I have always dreamed of visiting. Blame my high school history classes for that. Recently, I've been reading Rick Riordan's  The Kane Chronicles which is about Egyptian gods and goddesses and I think it reignited my interest in Egypt again.

7. China

The only reason why I want to go to China is to have my picture taken at the Great Wall. No more no Less ... hehehehe

8. South Korea

"The Land of the Oppas" (hehehe) as what my friends call it. However, I think South Korea has a lot more to offer. From the magnificent palaces to the very tasteful food. Not to mention the ever popular Jeju island. Oh, 2013 is so near yet so far...

9. Ireland

Ok... Again I admit the reason why I want to go here is that I want to see a leprechaun. Hahahah... Shallow reason right? Kidding aside, I think taking a bike ride in the country side would be refreshing.

10. Japan

 I saved the best for last.  I used to say that there are two reasons why I want to go to Japan. and the next picture summarizes it.

[caption id="attachment_156" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Ohno Satoshi & Sakura"][/caption]
But, honestly there are a lot of reasons why I want to to Japan. One is fashion. I am not a fashionable person but the Japanese's fashion sense is very interesting. Two, Akihabara, the mecca not only for the computer geeks  but otaku's in general. And I also want to take my picture with Shibuya's neon lights on the background.

They say dreaming is free... but ... I know someday... just someday... ニ本 で いつか。

0 comments:

Post a Comment