CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FANFICTION - Tell me how you lost me - Chapter 25

 Almost 6 months had past since that incident. Things seemed to be back to normal. The guys and I had a series of concerts all over Japan and even in the neighboring countries, not to mention the drama I was doing and the TV shows. I was driving myself to the edge just so I could forget about that incident.
Today was an unusually light day for us. We ended really early. And as always since the studio was near the house I was to be dropped off first.
“ Anou… driver-san, drop me off the next block will you?” I said.
“Ne… riida, this isn’t the way to your house.” Aiba commented.
“ I’m going to my parents.” I replied.
“You’ve been going to your parents lately. Is everything ok?” Sho asked from behind.
“Hai…” I lied.
I thought everything was fine but I did not realize that there were two pairs of eyes suspiciously watching me as I stepped out of the van.
JUN’s POV
“Nino…” I whispered to the person beside me whom I thought was sleeping.
“Nande?” he quickly replied.
“It seems to be happening again.”
“What?”
“Riida.” I replied
“You noticed it too huh?” He asked me.
“Yeah. It seemed to be happening quite often.”
“I asked him yesterday if it was ok to spend the night in their house since I wanted Riya to help me go through with some of lines which is in English. He said no, but what was strange was when I said I might just give Riya a call he went beserk and told me not to call Riya. I wanted to hit him but I let it go thinking he was just stressed with work. But now I am convinced that something is really wrong.”
“What do you say we try to investigate?” I suggested.
“That was what I was about to suggest. Let’s get off on the next block.” He replied.
“Anou… driver –san. Please pullover. We’re getting off.”
“Nande?” Sho asked
“We have some business to attend to. We’ll tell you when we have figured it out.” Nino said before any of the two could react as he slammed the door of the van shut.
We treaded the familiar path quietly. Neither one of us spoke. It took us almost fifteen minutes to get to our destination.
As we walk up to the door, a faint light from the window illuminated the street. Nino, as if asking for permission, looked at me before pushing the doorbell.
“ Chotto…” The voice from inside the house instantly replied as if it had been expecting. The footsteps became louder as the person from inside got nearer. The door opened slowly and the familiar set of eyes peeped through.
“Riya! Hisashiburi desu ne!” Nino and I chorused.
“ Wha… Wha… What are you dong here?”
“It’s been quite a while since we’ve seen each other and we thought of surprising you. Aren’t you going to let us in? It’s rude to make your visitors wait outside you know.” I said trying to make it sound funny.
“ Anou… Satoshi is not here right now…”
“ We know. We just dropped him off at his parents house. That’s why we decided to come over. So are you just going to peep through the door or are you going to let us in?” Nino said trying not to sound sarcastic.
“I… uhmmm… well…” she stuttered.
We both just stared at her trying to make her realize that we are not going anywhere not until she lets us in.
Realizing that we are serious, Riya moved back and opened the door to let us in.
We silently got in. Closed the door behind us and followed Riya to the living room. “Gomen ne Riya-chan if we had not called before going here. We wanted to surprise you, Ah…Hahaha… we forgot to bring you a gift. We promise we’ll bring your favorite mochi next time.” I broke the silence.
“Daijoubou.” She replied as she stared outside the window, her back facing us.
There was another awkward silence. I turned to Nino who was intently staring at Riya and mouthed, “Your turn” silently.
“Anou… Riya-chan… eto… eto… Are you ok?”
“ Why do you ask?” Riya returned the question, still facing the window.
I glared at Nino as if telling him that that’s not what I meant.
“ Anou… what I mean is are you ok right now. Tonight. Ohno-kun isn’t here. Are you ok with that?” Nino rebounded.
“ Ah… Hai… I mean he needs to go home to his parents once in while so they would not suspect anything ne? He can’t always say that he’s staying at your house every night can he?” Riya reasoned.
“Ahh narudo… demo… it’s been happening quite often. It’s not that we are trying to meddle with your lives but…”
“Daijoubou Kazu… Both of you need not worry about it.” She cut Nino in mid sentence.
“Riya… We’ve… Well Nino and I have noticed that Ohno seems to be going to his parents house almost everyday for the past few months. We thought of the same reason in the beginning but it’s been happening for almost 6 months now and…”
“Jun… yamete…” Riya pleaded silently.
Both of us stared at Riya who was still staring at the window.
“Demo Riya-chan…” Nino began.
“Like you’ve said. This is our lives. Whatever’s happening is between me and Satoshi. Just as long it does not affect you guys or the Jimusho, then I think there’s nothing to worry about.” She said.
“ Riya please hear us out. We’re just…” Nino stopped halfway through his sentence, his expression changed as he faced Riya. The concern that was rarely seen in Nino’s face was immediately transformed into anger.
“ Kazu… NO!” Riya panicked as she held on to Nino’s arm.
“Jun, stay with her. Don’t leave her.” He commanded as he removed his arm from Riya’s grip.
“Nande?” I asked as I watch him walk hurriedly out of the door.
“Just don’t leave her.” He called out one last time before hearing the main door close with a bang. I walked towards Riya and as she faced me, I understood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment