CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

[Lists] Things I want to do...

Since I have given up on my 30 x 30 project (super fail), I decided to write about something else...  I usually read about people making lists about what they want to do in life, so I thought I should do a couple of lists for myself too.

I'm going to write about each item in detail in the following days or when I don't feel lazy.




Places I want to visit before I turn 40.

1. Boracay

2. Palawan

3. Singapore

4. Tahiti

5. Santorini

6. Egypt

7. China

8. South Korea

9. Ireland

10. Japan.

Clothes I want to try wearing even once before I turn 40.

1. Fishnet stockings

2. Two Piece bikini

3. A ballgown

4. A Kimono

5. A Serpentina gown

Shoes I want to own before I turn 40

1. Jeffrey Campbell - Lita

2. Morsetto T Gommini Nuovo drivers by Tod's

3. Alexander McQueen Armadillo shoes

4.  Any pair of Jimmy Choo shoes

5. Any pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes

Food I want to try before I turn 40

1. Sashimi

2. Persimmon

3. Dragon Fruit

4. Habanero Chocolate cake

5. Oden

Things I wanna do before I die

1. Bungee Jump

2. Swim in the ocean

3. Finish writing my "stories"

4. Name my Babies

5. Have a dog

6. Have a house

More lists to come

0 comments:

Post a Comment